Living in community affords us the opportunity to more wholly experience God through close relationships as we play and pray together, as we encourage and help one another, and as we study and live out God’s word together.
At Life, you will find a family who meets:
• several times a week in the sanctuary,
• at Life University for dinner and classes,
• in neighborhood Bible studies,
• in satellite worship locations around North Texas
• or even in city parks for Community Days throughout the year.
All of these events are about establishing relationships that encourage us to grow spiritually, offer mercy towards one another in our time of need, and be the hand of God's love in our community and the world around us.